Typhon Typhon 6s v5 upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Napster

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I bought a v5 Typhon 6s about a week ago and started bashing it right away at the bmx track. So far it has held up to the name, except for the tires like we all know and I broke a shock top hat. What are some good upgrades if you like to jump and bash your Typhon?

I ordered the basher extreme front bumper, and new badlands tires with rims.

I'm joining you in this thread as I have the same 6s typhon and love making improvements. Just last week I replaced the servo and servo mount with my Protek 370tbl servo and the exb kraton servo from my kraton. A huge improvement in steering and steering power 👍
I'm considering M2C but had a gentlemen share some issues he had with the m2c chassis braces. He emailed me photos of the m2c braces not matching the stock typhon braces and not lining up to install. Has anyone here installed the m2c chassis braces on a 6s typhon? Did they match?
I can provide the pics I was emailed 👊

I'm joining you in this thread as I have the same 6s typhon and love making improvements. Just last week I replaced the servo and servo mount with my Protek 370tbl servo and the exb kraton servo from my kraton. A huge improvement in steering and steering power 👍
I'm considering M2C but had a gentlemen share some issues he had with the m2c chassis braces. He emailed me photos of the m2c braces not matching the stock typhon braces and not lining up to install. Has anyone here installed the m2c chassis braces on a 6s typhon? Did they match?
I can provide the pics I was emailed 👊
I've got the m2c front and rear braces on a v5 and they fit with no issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back