SOLD / FOUND Typhon 6S V5 with extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Selling my Typhon. After getting the Kraton, I realized that I do like the bigger trucks better, so going to get an Outcast.

Typhon 6s V5, runs flawless. Ready to rip!! Only need a battery.

As it sits now:
Kraton hubs, hexes and stub axles to run the wider tires
Proline Hyrax 2.8 tires
Proline aluminum hex adapters for Raid wheels
Heatsink and fan on motor
EXB extra hard servo saver spring
EXB front and rear chassis brace
SS arrma rear skid plate
EXB servo mount
JX ecoboost 35kg servo with 25t horn
Arrma Aluminum diff cases on center and rear diff
HOT racing rear aluminum bulkhead
EXB aluminum front upper suspension mount and hinge pins
Kraton front springs on rear shocks, moved rear Typhon springs to front
All 3 diffs are perfect with fresh 50k front, 500k center, 30k rear
Jims bearings all around
Outcast wheelie bar
Talion wing
Tbone basher bumper

Extra parts included:
Full set control arms plus one
Fresh built center diff
Shock towers front and rear
Fresh diff with bulkhead and output cups (with 30k in it now)
Axles
Aluminum diff case still in package
Turnbuckles
Rear Typhon springs
Stock tires
Stock chassis braces

This thing rips! If you want a Typhon truggy, this thing is for you!

$500 PayPal friends and family, includes shipping in lower 48.

20210718_222300.jpg
20210718_222250.jpg
20210718_221416.jpg
20210718_222215.jpg
20210718_221352.jpg
20210718_205938.jpg
20210718_223224.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my Typhon. After getting the Kraton, I realized that I do like the bigger trucks better, so going to get an Outcast.

Typhon 6s V5, runs flawless.

As it sits now:
Kraton hubs, hexes and stub axles to run the wider tires
Proline Hyrax 2.8 tires
Heatsink and fan on motor
EXB extra hard servo saver spring
EXB front and rear chassis brace
SS arrma rear skid plate
EXB servo mount
JX ecoboost 35kg servo with 25t horn
Arrma Aluminum diff cases on center and rear diff
HOT racing rear aluminum bulkhead
EXB aluminum front upper suspension mount and hinge pins
Kraton front springs on rear shocks, moved rear Typhon springs to front
All 3 diffs are perfect with fresh 50k front, 500k center, 30k rear
Jims bearings all around
Outcast wheelie bar
Talion wing

Extra parts included:
Full set control arms plus one
Fresh built center diff
Shock towers front and rear
Fresh diff with bulkhead and output cups (with 30k in it now)
Axles
Aluminum diff case still in package
Turnbuckles
Rear Typhon springs
Stock tires
Stock chassis braces

This thing rips! If you want a Typhon truggy, this thing is for you!

$500 PayPal friends and family, includes shipping in lower 48.

View attachment 158965View attachment 158966View attachment 158967View attachment 158968View attachment 158969View attachment 158970View attachment 158971
Jeez that thing was a body away from an OC 🤣🤘🏻 Looks like a great deal. Just gotta remind myself I DON’T need another Typhon

But - do you have one that does standing backflips with ease, and can do a triple backflip off a 3' ramp?
I could put a MMX8S & TP 5650 in and make it do that 🤣🤘🏻

Also want to point out that you can see in the pics, there is dust/dirt in some of the hard to reach places....reason for this is I do NOT like to wash my cars with water or other spray cleaners. You will not see one spec of rust on a screw or any signs of ever being wet. I only clean by hand with a toothbrush and rag, using silicone spray only. I also spray down all moving parts with silicone spray and wipe down after each use.

Oh man....your killing me....haha...i do WANT antother 6s rig.....:unsure:
Thing is a wild beast. I just don't run in large dirt or open areas enough to use it to full potential. I basically can never get over 3/4 throttle.

If you like crazy fast truggies that can wheelie at any speed.....

I like them ALL! lol. I'm just starting my collection. Only have 4, 2 are Arrma, one is a mega typhon (my 7yr old daughters) and one is a K6EXB, and a 4x4 decked out SlashPede and my 5yr old sons Bigfoot Pede 2x4....Definitely need to add more Arrma! A Typhon is certainly on my wish list. Just know i'd get killed right now lol

I like them ALL! lol. I'm just starting my collection. Only have 4, 2 are Arrma, one is a mega typhon (my 7yr old daughters) and one is a K6EXB, and a 4x4 decked out SlashPede and my 5yr old sons Bigfoot Pede 2x4....Definitely need to add more Arrma! A Typhon is certainly on my wish list. Just know i'd get killed right now lol
Since you just bought that motor from me...may cut you a deal....

How different is the driving experience with a Typhon vs Kraton? I was thinking of getting an Outcast next....
The Typhon feels way lighter and nimble, but won’t handle super rough terrain as well. The Kraton feels like a much larger scale, which allows it to glide over very rough stuff. Just depends on where you bash. The Typhon is perfect for smaller areas or a track.

Thing is a wild beast. I just don't run in large dirt or open areas enough to use it to full potential. I basically can never get over 3/4 throttle.

If you like crazy fast truggies that can wheelie at any speed.....
This looks like a crazy good deal for someone....you get a lot of investment for a discount...not for me .... Not in market for a Typhon......

What would be needed to make this RTR outside of batteries? still new to this whole thing
Rtr as read ready to run that you would buy from the store you would have to take out all of the upgrades and put in the factory stuff. There is a considerable amount of money spent on established upgrades by this individual seller.....,.RTR meaning ready to rip? This thing is ready to blast off into the stratosphere!!! the seller can tell you specifics if a radio is included or not but everything else is built like a tank.

The seller is very reputable, and for the same price as one off of the shelf you get one that has a lot of investment into it. I would consider it if you are considering buying a new one off the shelf. ......

Plus you get extra parts....

BONUS

What would be needed to make this RTR outside of batteries? still new to this whole thing
Just a battery is all you need. Comes with the SLT 3 radio and receiver. Sorry I didn't clarify that!

I have it set up for a single 6s pack, but can change out the connections back to a dual battery setup if desired.

I like the single pack option since less connectors.

Rtr as read ready to run that you would buy from the store you would have to take out all of the upgrades and put in the factory stuff. There is a considerable amount of money spent on established upgrades by this individual seller.....,.RTR meaning ready to rip? This thing is ready to blast off into the stratosphere!!! the seller can tell you specifics if a radio is included or not but everything else is built like a tank.

The seller is very reputable, and for the same price as one off of the shelf you get one that has a lot of investment into it. I would consider it if you are considering buying a new one off the shelf. ......

Plus you get extra parts....

BONUS
Sorry, I was meaning what else would be needed in order to run. I could not tell if there was a radio included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back