SOLD / FOUND Typhon 6S V5 with extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...so I didn't want to include them, but I guess I will to help the sale. The Proline tires have the aluminum Proline hex hub adapters, and they will come with the sale. Things are $80 for the set, so that makes the tires and hex adapters like $180 alone. All this included.

Ok...so I didn't want to include them, but I guess I will to help the sale. The Proline tires have the aluminum Proline hex hub adapters, and they will come with the sale. Things are $80 for the set, so that makes the tires and hex adapters like $180 alone. All this included.
You are trying hard to give someone a great deal on a silver platter, and now you include the platter!

You are trying hard to give someone a great deal on a silver platter, and now you include the platter!
Yeah, I was going to just include the plastic ones since these things cost me $80 and I could use them on future proline tires on my Granite since I have 17mm adapters for the Granite. Oh well.
Just started adding up the total installed cost as it sits now and was around $600 in parts, plus cost of car is $1100. This doesn't include the extra parts...

Last edited:
Yeah, I was going to just include the plastic ones since these things cost me $80 and I could use them on future proline tires on my Granite since I have 17mm adapters for the Granite. Oh well.
Just started adding up the total installed cost as it sits now and was around $600 in parts, plus cost of car is $1100. This doesn't include the extra parts...
A heckuva lotta Typhon at A DEEP discount……

I sell mine $600 (tp 2100kv motor is installed if you want that also +$100) Typhon 6s v5 : stock motor esc needs to be reinstalled but brand new, stock chassis included ( currently stretched on kraton chassis) , grp tires and stock tires, rc speedmonsters custom wing and wheelie bar, 34t spool installed also will send stock center ( I'm keeping my wheel nuts)diff. YOU PAY SHIPPING 😁 HIT ME UP.

Resized_20210211_163859.jpeg

20210211_163917.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to check into this thread and say that I got the car yesterday and it rips!!!

Very happy with the purchase. The OP is a great seller and member
So happy you received by the weekend like I wanted, and you are satisfied! The diffs should be good for a while, all had fresh fluid and shimmed up nicely.

FYI, the front is 50k, center is 500k, rear is 30k.
Get us a video of you running the new truggy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back