Typhon Typhon 6s v5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hellooo from the UK

Late to the game, but I just picked up a v5 typhon. My 1st arrma.. finally

I'm looking for bumper suggestions front and rear. Pics welcome!!

Mainly using it for street bashing.

I'm new to the RC game so please be gentle.

Many thanks
Welcome to the forum!
I used a K6 bumper on my Typhon. It's kinda big but with my driving it's not a bad thing.:ROFLMAO:
20221021_095550.jpg

Welcome aboard! 😁 Arrmas rock! 🤘

I too have the K6 Basher bumper on my bashing Typhon.

I had the RPM bumper on my other street Terps Typhon, but recently removed it when I stretched it. ;):D

If you find that a lot of curbs, street posts, signs, etc. are jumping out at ya while bashing, go for the Kraton 6s Basher bumper as it's bigger.

Once those pesky items stop hitting your rig you chould try the RPM ones. Either will do really though.

We love pics! Make sure to share!
Happy Bashing!! 😁✌️
20221009_171631.jpg
20220902_230829.jpg
20221008_182434.jpg

Welcome to the wonderful world of arrma & this awesome forum full of very knowledgeable, friendly and (sometimes) witty folks!! Very well said by the gentlemen above. I use both kinds on my Typhons & I like the fact that they both also serve as front skid plates to protect the chassis. I personally like the rpm bumper because it can handle all of the abuse (nose dives, cartwheels, somersaults etc) that I tend to dole out. & I don't run a rear bumper on any of my rigs

20221024_022930.jpg

20220626_211038.jpg

Do not buy that bumper if you find one. They just fold under the car at impact. Protects nothing

Just received the super bash bumper.

How do I install it?

Anyone got any pictures to share?

😇

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back