Typhon 6s with outcast suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the typhon v4 so,far I have a set of,notorious front and rear a arms upper and lower I need front and rear tie rods I have the outcast dog bone kit from jennys im hoping to be able to use the typhon hubs and what shocks will I need is there any other parts I will need
Thank for any help.
Hi did you saw something like that in your rear original wheels that the hub shave the wheel?
20F2A548-8F05-46E7-BB9F-F3C221A29309.png
6C485672-17F8-464B-A310-222AE91E2126.png
FB009BB6-9E06-4C83-9B98-B47B95E27D56.png

And its look like the hub is very very close to the hub it’s just in the rear wheels left and right?
Thanks.

I have the typhon v4 so,far I have a set of,notorious front and rear a arms upper and lower I need front and rear tie rods I have the outcast dog bone kit from jennys im hoping to be able to use the typhon hubs and what shocks will I need is there any other parts I will need
Thank for any help.
You will need the hubs and hexes if you use the Outcast CVD's.

Thank for any help.
Just a FYI - if you want to run the Backflip wheels, you need the wide hex (and hubs). On the wheel, the hex is too deep for the narrow hex, and the wheel runs the bearing carrier.

For shocks, you need the Kraton/ Outcast shocks (and shock towers).

How can I run the stock typhon shock towers I want to maintain stock as possible just wide.
I would prefer to use my stock hubs is that possible?

Changes often cause more changes...

If you use the Dakar tires, the narrow hex will work. I have not tried the newer Kraton wheels...

If you want to keep it as stock as possible, but want it wider, the Kraton hex/hub/axle is the way to go. But, you can only use 2.8MT tires (or buggy tires) the 3.8 rim truggy tires will be too tall, and will prevent the chassis from touching the ground. This WILL lead to broken shocks and arms, if you jump.

If you swap to the longer arms, you need longer shocks. Of you get the longer shocks, you need the taller shock towers. I just went thru this on my Spare Parts Outcast build. I could not make the stock towers work, even with the medium length Talion shocks. I had to get the tower to match the shocks. Typhon shocks are just too short for the long arms, regardless of what tower you use.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/organising-my-spare-parts-might-build-an-rc.13681/

How can I run the stock typhon shock towers I want to maintain stock as possible just wide.
I would prefer to use my stock hubs is that possible?
You can simply buy offset hexes. Here’s an example. This is my Typhon 6s v4 with Hoons on it as an example. These were like $20 on Amazon. They will put more strain on your bearings. I’m not sure I would off-road with this type of setup. I’m using this as a street basher.

22EA2714-7873-4760-911A-8E0DCB47989D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back