Typhon Typhon arrived late last night started working on it this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
I am spoiled by the Infraction/Limitless/Felony plenty of room. Typhon not much real estate in this thing. My motor heat sink 3d printed adapter for 2 fans a no go. Took of the adapter to lower it....nope not enough room. Removed one fan.....nope. Had to spin the heatsink, trim part of the center spur cover. Move then fan over and just barely fits with the body on.

Just break out the BFH....

bfh.jpg

Waiting on the servo and rec/trans

IMG_20211110_161315762_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211110_161308571_HDR.jpg

I am spoiled by the Infraction/Limitless/Felony plenty of room. Typhon not much real estate in this thing. My motor heat sink 3d printed adapter for 2 fans a no go. Took of the adapter to lower it....nope not enough room. Removed one fan.....nope. Had to spin the heatsink, trim part of the center spur cover. Move then fan over and just barely fits with the body on.
Just buy a Kraton chassis from Jennys rc and stretch it. You'll need a new rear brace and rear center driveshaft, plus some standoffs to mount the body. Then you can fit whatever you like😁

Just buy a Kraton chassis from Jennys rc and stretch it. You'll need a new rear brace and rear center driveshaft, plus some standoffs to mount the body. Then you can fit whatever you like😁
I bought the Kraton exb bash yesterday. I now need another rec/trans and servo. (Have ESC motors) more learning Friday or Saturday. At least I will room I hope??
Better to give I will send you my address. 😁💰😜

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back