Typhon Typhon body a bit meh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt6453

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I know everyone has different tastes but I'm not in love with the Typhon body, to me it looks a bit hot wheels/rocket league.

Anyone else feel the same? I'm going to source a classic buggy style body first chance I get.

I don't hate it, just find it a bit 'busy'. I've taken some of the smaller stickers off (who needs a sticker to tell you it's a body clip?) and I'm much happier with it.

I kinda like it.

Since it looks like nothing in the full scale world I'm going to paint one up and be kinda silly with it.

It honestly looks more space ship like than any sort of buggy I've seen. I think I'm going with a Star Wars inspired color scheme. Maybe put lasers on it.

Some sort of shuttle craft that was repurposed into surface vehicle duties? I dunno yet but I do know I'll have fun with it

I know everyone has different tastes but I'm not in love with the Typhon body, to me it looks a bit hot wheels/rocket league.

Anyone else feel the same? I'm going to source a classic buggy style body first chance I get.
Be sure to post up any classic buggy body you find that fits this chassis. I'd love to have that option.

Be sure to post up any classic buggy body you find that fits this chassis. I'd love to have that option.
I found the perfect body from a Facebook seller called 'Dead bodies inc' he has one called the Evil8 but when I contacted him he said he wasn't making lexan bodies at the moment. The only stuff he has in the shop tab is lexan bodies so I don't know what he hopes to sell?

I found the perfect body from a Facebook seller called 'Dead bodies inc' he has one called the Evil8 but when I contacted him he said he wasn't making lexan bodies at the moment. The only stuff he has in the shop tab is lexan bodies so I don't know what he hopes to sell?

The shop has been updated now, and will continue to be updated over the next few weeks to include carbon products and until some lexan stock has been cleared.

Our main outlet is ebay...

I really like the shape of the body on the Typhon... But, I really love options too. Post some pictures if you get a chance!

I haven't decided yet, I keep swaying between buggy (HPI Vorza or HoBao might work?) to any number of truck bodies that are designed to fit the Slash or emaxx. The trouble with truck bodies is they're heavier and sit higher which will have an effect on handling. I'm now thinking maybe truggy but a lot of them look ridiculous and just as unrealistic as the Typhon.

I'd love something that is close to the old Tamiya Hornet style but I've not found one yet.

I'll update here if I come across anything cool

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back