Typhon Typhon body on kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I am looking into putting together a "bruggy". Anyone know if a typhon body can be mounted to the rear body mounts of a kraton?

Typhon body /chassis is shorter than the kraton...i tried it with mine today.
Would probably work better with the outcast... Or just put kraton arms on a typhon

Do you have a typhon already ? I'll check when i get home if the kraton arms fit straight on... I assume they do

Do you have a typhon already ? I'll check when i get home if the kraton arms fit straight on... I assume they do

I believe they for. But drive shafts and steering linkage would need to be changed for the longer arms.

I just converted my Typhon to a Kraton, the Kraton chassis, front arms, rear lower arm and upper link, wheel axles, rear cv shaft from trans to rear end, steering links, body mounts, rear shocks(old rear shocks get moved to the front)are all longer...and last wing, tires and wheels, and body. if you leave the chassis as the typhon but change the arms and such it becomes the outcast size. Hope that helps!

Did you put Typhon rear shocks on the front? And did you change any of the shock towers? Wasn't sure what you meant on that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back