Typhon diff oil (speed runs) 3s converted to 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I am doing speed runs in my converted 3s senton to a 6s power system Typhon 3s. I got all the metal gears( input, composite diff case, and a crown gear). I need to know what weight fluid I should be running. I do have 30wt shock oil. Could I use that?

Solution
I am doing speed runs in my converted 3s senton to a 6s power system Typhon 3s. I got all the metal gears( input, composite diff case, and a crown gear). I need to know what weight fluid I should be running. I do have 30wt shock oil. Could I use that?
Lol no. You need as thick as possible. Silicone ear plugs are the easiest/cheapest.
Lol no. You need as thick as possible. Silicone ear plugs are the easiest/cheapest.

Solution
Alr I will get some earplugs. What is the difference between using light or thick oil?
nvm found this by @WoodiE
1605621661274.png

Back