Typhon Typhon Diff Oil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a helpful thread. Good tips. If I run my Typhon on, say 60% street and 40% light dirt and flat gravel would I want to go higher/thick in my center diff? What rear/front (if any) I wont be doing much jumping or hard terrain. Id like better handling/performance on parking lots and maybe put some road tires on it and swap to the stock tires if I go off road. So would like a good diff setup leaning to the flat road side of things but still light running on some dirt when I find it.

Yea its a shame they cheap out..glad it worked for you, mine sounds dufferent to..on the Kraton i did 100/500/100.
I just followed your example and we will see how it runs all stock gearing with J concepts pre-mounted 1/8th buggy cheetah wheels
This is a helpful thread. Good tips. If I run my Typhon on, say 60% street and 40% light dirt and flat gravel would I want to go higher/thick in my center diff? What rear/front (if any) I wont be doing much jumping or hard terrain. Id like better handling/performance on parking lots and maybe put some road tires on it and swap to the stock tires if I go off road. So would like a good diff setup leaning to the flat road side of things but still light running on some dirt when I find it.
I so far have ran off road and some on road. So I’m looking for the same thing as you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back