Typhon Typhon ESC

Typhon Problems

• ESC Problems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inner Bearings

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toytruck220

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Is anyone having problems with their esc on the typhon? I sent mine in as it kept overheating on the track and shutting down on thermo overheat and one broken fan blade. I also have gone through to inner bearings in less than a month. Anyone have any suggestions?

Is anyone having problems with their esc on the typhon? I sent mine in as it kept overheating on the track and shutting down on thermo overheat and one broken fan blade. I also have gone through to inner bearings in less than a month. Anyone have any suggestions?

I will say Arrma upgraded our ESC and we got it back in one week. They do stand up for their product and I greatly appreciated that.

I have just returned my ESC and have not received a replacement. A week or more no feedback from them.

I installed a HobbyWing ESC and will keep the ARRMA as a spare.

Yep on the bearings. I'm on my 4th run and my left rear (inner) bearing shredded today. what are you guys replacement them with?

Yep on the bearings. I'm on my 4th run and my left rear (inner) bearing shredded today. what are you guys replacement them with?
Fast eddy brearing or boca bearings. Im running fast eddy bearings the kit is complete steering and diff input bearings ( i didnt realize there are two there ) its cheaper than buying one or two at a time just replace the other bearings when doing maintenance if you don't feel like fully breaking down the typhon completely

Fasteddy They are complete kits and have everything. Just replace the alxes bearings first and the other when doing maintenance on the typhon if you don't feel like taking the whole typhon apart .

I didn't even need these bearings when I asked I was just curious. Well today, while running on 6s my inner bearing came out. Called Arrma and they are sending replacement for free. Gonna probably get some of them fast Eddy's though cause Amazon has them with prime shipping.

BTW, are there any videos on YouTube showing how to replace them? Tia

Back