Typhon Typhon EXB Truggy 🔥🔥💪🏽💪🏽

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

20220925_182158.jpg
20220925_182243.jpg

20220926_183123.jpg

20220926_183254.jpg

20220926_183302.jpg

20220926_183317.jpg

Fat SMC battery is making my body fit unevenly in the pics!

This thing is nasty and is now competing for the spot of my fav basher with the Talion XL. Talion is my favorite Arrma rig so I guess anything I make that has Talion roots is going to always be a favorite :ROFLMAO:

I like to call it a Typhon Truggy XL.

Talion Chassis
Talion arms + steering bits
Talion stubs, hexes & TLR hubs
Rando Ebay Kratonish Towers
Typhon TLR shocks f/r
EXB diffs f/r and a 40t center diff as thats all I had at the time lol.
6s backflips
Kraton Wing
mmx8s & TP 4070 1700kv

My ride height is lower than I'd like since my shocks aren't long enough, I can't really do anything about it without changing shocks. I did buy some Fireteam shocks and Kraton EXB towers as an alternative but I'm hesitant to try em when they get here as I actually really like the look and handling of the rig as it is now.

Thinking I might have to add the t2t brace as I bent the front center drive shaft after the BMX bash and I've never done that before. I ordered the M2c one as a replacement but I'm worried I will just bend that one too but I also don't want to add the t2t brace if I can avoid it.

If you've read this far, thank you! <3

Last edited:
Freakin' awesome! I love your bashing spot too. (y)
IT's all fun and games until you smack that green box in the middle of the field. That thing is in the absolute worst location too. I'm thankful I haven't flown into it yet but I have landed RIGHT Infront of it and panic hit the throttle to crash into it. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

This one really tickles my Talionbone. Nice work! Love it except for the short shocks. How much Typhoon is left if you got Talion shocks? :ROFLMAO:
I've been using those wheels a lot too since they are so durable and effective.

This one really tickles my Talionbone. Nice work! Love it except for the short shocks. How much Typhoon is left if you got Talion shocks? :ROFLMAO:
I've been using those wheels a lot too since they are so durable and effective.
They really are durable! I think it's the best bashing tire Arrma makes tbh. The shock situation is really sad lol. I'm trying very hard to not make it a Talion because I already have a Talion haha. I only bought fireteam shocks because I wanted black shocks if I did decide to change em. I'm also thinking about putting rear TLR shocks in the front. Wouldn't do anything for the rear but the rear is not as bad as the front to begin with.

Or maybe rear TLR shocks in the front and fireteam front shocks in the rear.

They really are durable! I think it's the best bashing tire Arrma makes tbh. The shock situation is really sad lol. I'm trying very hard to not make it a Talion because I already have a Talion haha. I only bought fireteam shocks because I wanted black shocks if I did decide to change em. I'm also thinking about putting rear TLR shocks in the front. Wouldn't do anything for the rear but the rear is not as bad as the front to begin with.

Or maybe rear TLR shocks in the front and fireteam front shocks in the rear.
You could get Kraton shocks and remove the anodizing then color them black - maybe they can be "blued" or "blackened" chemically. OR take them out for chroming :)

TLR towers and Talion shocks might work too

you could try the limitless shock towers to extend them
Limitless towers would give more ride height? If that's the case typhon towers might be decent too

Last edited:
Love it man!! Great job and it's a beaut when it's flyin through the air!! (y) 😁✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back