Typhon Typhon Front Body Post Replacement or Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
Question Typhon owners

I don't own a Typhon 6S but my friend does who I was bashing with on his farm today. His front body post keeps coming out. We put a little CA glue on it but it still comes out.

Are there any better options or upgraded parts like an aluminum post that he can upgrade to? Only stock?

Thx

IMG_20210419_164813.jpg
IMG_20210419_175627.jpg
IMG_20210419_175637.jpg

I'm a neewb as well but I think you can change all the mounts by changing the shock towers and using the proline kit. Then u can even use other bodies as well I believe. A more vet person can answer better than me I'm sure.

I swear I've seen an aluminum front mount for the Typhon but so far all I can find is the rear.

Question Typhon owners

I don't own a Typhon 6S but my friend does who I was bashing with on his farm today. His front body post keeps coming out. We put a little CA glue on it but it still comes out.

Are there any better options or upgraded parts like an aluminum post that he can upgrade to? Only stock?

Thx

View attachment 140714View attachment 140715View attachment 140716
I had the same issue with my new typhon 6s. Haven’t tried to fix it yet, got busy with other stuff. The screw from the post actually snapped off on the body mount so I need to drill it out I guess

Let your friend know that if the body doesn't fit right to inspect the chassis support posts and the plastic part in the rear of the car that the rear post attaches. That is what broke on mine this weekend along with the post.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back