Typhon Front Diff Explosion!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

<pAuL>

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Sad to say guys, but I hit a metal pole with my right front wheel going maybe 15 MPH, with my Typhon V2. No front end suspension/steering damage of any kind! However, my front diff housing basically exploded! I think this one is gonna cost me! Anyone think this might be a warranty claim? Thank you.

I agree with @Paultro84. You wrecked the truck, I'm not sure why there would be any reason to believe any company would cover it under warranty.

How often do you hear someone buying a brand new Honda, running it into a tree and then asking Honda to cover it under their bumper to bumper warranty. :rolleyes:

GeeZ guys you don't have to be so harsh! I was thinking this was a lot of damage for the speed I was going! And perhaps I had a defective part! Would you feel the same way about that Honda accident if your steering wheel suddenly snapped and you crashed?

Last edited:
GeeZ guys you don't have to be so harsh! I was thinking this was a lot of damage for the speed I was going! And perhaps I had a defective part! Would you feel the same way about that Honda accident if your steering wheel suddenly snapped and you crashed?

Easy now chief. Haha you have to see it from their point of view. You need to prove it was defective or there needs to be an abundance of people all complaining about the same problem. Not being harsh, being realistic.

I shredded all 4 tires on 6s. They didn't warranty them. :( what the heck?! I didn't feel like it was my fault. I was just doing constant donuts on pavement for like only 30 min...

I shredded all 4 tires on 6s. They didn't warranty them. :( what the heck?! I didn't feel like it was my fault. I was just doing constant donuts on pavement for like only 30 min...

Haha when I burnt up my ESC they wouldn't cover it because I mentioned that it was blasting through a foot of snow and launching it off snow banks on 6s and apparently those weren't "normal" driving conditions. I told the dude on the phone "so that's how you're going to get out of this huh??" Haha

Warranty whiners are why we get such a hassle when there are legit claims. Guys that hit poles cause they can't drive, then female dog about how the truck is a pile of crap and how it's never their fault. Impact damage, is damage caused by you. Period. Esc burning up because you hold the throttle down for an entire pack thru tall grass or snow. Your fault. Period. I understand we are playing with toy trucks, but man up and take responsibility I don't care If you are 8 or 80.

I agree with @Paultro84. You wrecked the truck, I'm not sure why there would be any reason to believe any company would cover it under warranty.

How often do you hear someone buying a brand new Honda, running it into a tree and then asking Honda to cover it under their bumper to bumper warranty. :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back