Typhon Typhon is here, please advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK GOD my LHS had this in stock. I would have been pissed. a few posts up you can see my bent wheel hex on a right out of the box Typhon. I contacted Arrma before I found out there was one locally. here is the response.

I have went ahead and placed a back order for the wheel hex (AR310447). Unfortunately
we are out of stock of this item and are not expecting to get it in until early
June. We are waiting for the issues with Hobbico to get sorted out. Once we receive the shipment from the manufacturer, your order will ship right out.

This company amazes me.

The same issue happened to me w a cheap pinion gear. They sent me some HSP left over pinion instead of ARRMA, and it was a 12T, not even a 13T. The bag was all faded out.

You really want immediate warranty support. Tell them you are sending the buggy back to them. Thats what I did, within a week I had the parts.

nah. i got my problem solved. but, if i didn't, i would raise a little hell. the fact it passed QC is a bigger concern than not having parts. what in the hell is the point of QC if it misses something that obvious. the wheel wobbled really bad. i saw it right out of the box in 20 seconds.

Am glad it worked out for you.

I love ARRMA lineup, but one thing they need to step up is QC and parts support.

Most of the parts are interchangeable between trucks, so its not as if they have gazillion parts for each truck/buggy, almost everything is the same minus a few details in specs. Its not like Losi or Team Associated. And they cant complain on buyer demand, almost all RTR are back ordered as well at Tower Hobbies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back