Typhon Typhon keeps bending the front drive shaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan10R

Rich Duperbash wannabe
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
So my typhon keeps bending the front drive shaft🤪. I think it is happening from chassis flex as that's the only thing I can think of. But it is a SWB so idk. They are good landing so that's the only thing I can think of.

Was thinking to get m2ç chassis. I have the braces on it already. Or would titanium drive shaft be better?
cameringo_20210731_201946.jpg

This one's not as bad as the one that just happy.

So my typhon keeps bending the front drive shaft🤪. I think it is happening from chassis flex as that's the only thing I can think of. But it is a SWB so idk. They are good landing so that's the only thing I can think of.

Was thinking to get m2ç chassis. I have the braces on it already. Or would titanium drive shaft be better?View attachment 161406
This one's not as bad as the one that just happy.
My guess is a broken arm or hinge pin holder. I would break down the front and look it over really closely.

Do you have aluminum front/rear chassis brace?

I have a stock typhon 6s swb in great shape never been launched..
Yes its got m2ç chassis braces
My guess is a broken arm or hinge pin holder. I would break down the front and look it over really closely.
I will tomorrow I didn't see a broken arm. And it's got the m2c Hing pin kit but that doesn't mean anything. You don't think chassis flex could cause it?

Yes its got m2ç chassis braces

I will tomorrow I didn't see a broken arm. And it's got the m2c Hing pin kit but that doesn't mean anything. You don't think chassis flex could cause it?
Is this the center driveshaft? I was assuming it was the front dogbone/CVD. In that case, forget my earlier post. The chassis brace has got to be loose. But a new chassis is never a bad answer.

Is this the center driveshaft? I was assuming it was the front dogbone/CVD. In that case, forget my earlier post. The chassis brace has got to be loose. But a new chassis is never a bad answer.
Yea center drive shaft. I'll check them see if loose. But yes I think it need new chassis would help👊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back