Typhon Typhon, Kraton & Notorious Vids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vman38

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi Guys

If anyone is bored enough in C19 lockdown they may be interested in some of these dodgy vids! Please note I am not at youtuber just posted for a bit of fun!

If anyone is intetested in any of my builds I will certainly post more details.

Enjoy and stay well!☺

Love the Typhon! You have a great space to bash!
Thanks - the Typhon is a real little devil with those LPs on it. Just about have it dialled in now on 4s it is awesome it will backflip and wheelie all day long. On 5s its nearly too much - if I even breathe on the throttle it backflips off the ramp!

Thanks - the Typhon is a real little devil with those LPs on it. Just about have it dialled in now on 4s it is awesome it will backflip and wheelie all day long. On 5s its nearly too much - if I even breathe on the throttle it backflips off the ramp!
Have you had any issues with the diffs running the BF tires? I’m wondering if I do decide to run mine off road with BFLP if I should get the OC/Kraton spiral diffs instead.

Have you had any issues with the diffs running the BF tires? I’m wondering if I do decide to run mine off road with BFLP if I should get the OC/Kraton spiral diffs instead.
No issues yet but I have only ran about 5 4s packs and 3 5s packs through it, using a 14t pinion, since the conversion. Just make sure you shim your diffs and crown gears. The buggy is actually my Son's and he initially used to bash it on 6s. He has only just finished his second season racing with it at Christmas then decided he wanted to do the truggy thing with it. It still has the original diffs with only the oil being changed to tune. The centre dogbones were getting a bit worn so I replaced them both a couple of weeks back with Mugen MBX8 drive shafts with cvd at one end. Direct replacement.
DSC_2413.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back