Senton Typhon Mod to Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys, I need to stance my Senton to use up the street tires I have (long story, bit cheap tires).

I hear there is a mod with Typhon parts, does anyone know what it takes? Is it just the A-Arms? I appreciate the help, hoping to order parts ASAP since the chassis has already been shipped.

You need the Typhon axle, hex, pin, and nut to be able to use 17mm wheels on a Senton

Stancing is any modification to the way the vehicle rides, typically widening, but in the tuner mod scene it is extreme camber
What about the A-arms? Will those allow the wheels to sit wider? This is for pavement bashing, I will be resetting it back to short course for offroad and after I burn through a few dozen sets of premounted road tires.
... oh and they are 14mm hex

If you want it to sit wider, yes the Typhon arms and turnbuckles will get you there.

If you want it to sit wider, yes the Typhon arms and turnbuckles will get you there.

So since I'm not looking for a 17mm hex. I don't need the axles? Sorry to be a pest, just don't want extra "stuff" or worse, to need to order more.

So since I'm not looking for a 17mm hex. I don't need the axles? Sorry to be a pest, just don't want extra "stuff" or worse, to need to order more.
No need for axles. The Sentons axles will do.

Score! Order placed, I think I got the last ones on Jenny, when I went to look back they showed out of stock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back