Typhon Typhon more width???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamil

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
how I can make my typhone more width?
I thinking to buy a 17mm hex 24.6 but I think I need the axle but I don't know the mm of the axle I need. How make this, need help...

Attachments

• IMG_9689.PNG
    IMG_9689.PNG
    571.2 KB · Views: 82
how I can make my typhone more width?
I thinking to buy a 17mm hex 24.6 but I think I need the axle but I don't know the mm of the axle I need. How make this, need help...

I've been looking to do this myself as I want to run some larger wheels, narrowed down my route to a Kraton hex, axle and hub conversion with the following part numbers if this helps. Currently having issues sourcing them all in the UK right now.

AR310592 x 2
AR310591 x 1
AR310590 x 1
AR330403 x 1
AR330404 x 1

Last edited:
I've been looking to do this myself as I want to run some larger wheels, narrowed down my route to a Kraton hex, axle and hub conversion with the following part numbers if this helps. Currently having issues sourcing them all in the UK right now.

AR310592 x 2
AR310591 x 1
AR310590 x 1
AR330403 x 1
AR330404 x 1
I'm just about to widen my Typhon also and have aqcuired a set of associated 17mm hex extenders to do the job as ive heard from another thread on here thats all you need. However I was planning on fitting some Trencher 2.8's but nowhere in the UK seems to stock them surprise surprise. Instead i'm goinmg to try the badland MX28's.. does anyone know if these will be a direct replavement size wise for the trencher's?

I think that's the case. I'm going the kraton hub route as I've got my hands on so 3.8 badlands on F11's, it'll also open up more options if I want to make any further changes in the future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back