Typhon Typhon Music Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
If you don't like music in your RC videos, don't bother watching (you hear me, @cootertwo ?!) It's been a while since I did an all music video and I wanted to change things up. I give you the Arrma Typhon 6s in "Crashed."
Spoiler alert - that's the name of the song, not what happens :ROFLMAO:

I like it @bicketybam! I know all you hard core rc folks are purists, and feel that the music takes away from the videos. I like watching parkour, people are awesome and a lot of the Red Bull adventure type videos on YouTube. For me, the music is what helps to make an otherwise "just like everyone else's" video, a work of art. The right song can help intensify the mood. I'm watching these videos for entertainment. Might not work as well for a speed run and unboxing video, but for flat out ripping and jumping vids, I think it's a great addition. I think your song choice for this video was perfect. ??

Thanks guys. I actually spent 3 hours last night editing the video to Fire Woman by the Cult. I checked YouTube first to make sure it wouldn't violate a copyright and it stated it was good to go. After I uploaded it I got a message saying it was blocked. I wanted to scream. I went to bed a very pissed off BicketyBam. I woke up this morning and set out to find a replacement song. Many I checked were blocked. I finally found Crashed and it was good, albiet 2 minutes shorter than Fire Woman and all of my chorus jumps were not in the right spot. So I had to take the video apart and piece it back together to fit this song. Is it perfect? No. But I think it came out ok.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back