Typhon Typhon not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Arrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Typhon 6s BLX. I turn on the controller then i turn on the car, and i see one green flash from the esc and then it just repeatedly flashes red and the controller doesn't do anything when i pull or push on the steering wheel or the throttle. what happened

Try rebinding the transmitter to the receiver.

What generation Typhon and specifically, what receiver and transmitter?

In general, when you turn on the transmitter and turn on power to the vehicle, does the receiver LED stay solidly lit? That should give you an indication of there is a solid connection between the transmitter and receiver. If not, try rebinding as suggested above.

First thing to check like @pug and @Engineer stated above.
Rebind TX to RX. Follow the manual closely.

What generation Typhon and specifically, what receiver and transmitter?

In general, when you turn on the transmitter and turn on power to the vehicle, does the receiver LED stay solidly lit? That should give you an indication of there is a solid connection between the transmitter and receiver. If not, try rebinding as suggested above.
no the reciever does not stay solidly lit. it blinks green once and then just keeps blinking red. steering and throttle do not work. when i opened up the black cover to the reciever box, it was a little wet. (sorry i didnt reply right away)
no the reciever does not stay solidly lit. it blinks green once and then just keeps blinking red. steering and throttle do not work. when i opened up the black cover to the reciever box, it was a little wet. (sorry i didnt reply right away)
Transmitter is a STX2 2.4 GHZ and reciever is a SRX 200 2.4 GHZ. don't know what version the typhon is. pretty sure its not a v5. i will post a picture of the inside.
heres the pic. maybe you can tell me what version this is.
IMG_20220125_165627.jpg

Last edited:
I researched the SRX 200 receiver and if you get a drop of water on it, it will wreck it. the day before it stopped working i was driving it and i couldent see where it was for a second cause i drove it behind a tree and i was expecting it to come out the other side but i heard a sploosh and it was completely submerged in water and it was like 1 foot under water. i took it out and dried everything and didnt think much of it because i knew (or at least thought) that it had waterproof electronics. it worked for like 25 minutes after that. and, during that 25 minutes, it would randomly just stop and sometimes it would go full throttle for a second and just turn randomly whichever way and then it just stopped. i think i need a new reciever. i don't know though. advice?

The blinking and colors you are describing is your ESC and not the receiver. The receiver should stay solidly lit (orange) when it is bound to the transmitter and the transmitter is on. If you don’t see a light on the receiver, it is probably dead.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back