SOLD / FOUND Typhon/Outcast 6S V4 with extra parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Alright guys this is whats left. Thought I'd post another thread to clean it up. The last one was kind hard to follow.

This is a V4 Typhon 6S that has had the arms, hexs, axles, shock towers and rear shocks swapped for Outcast replacements. This really took this rig to a whole other level. Its a beast. It has a 17T Tekno pinion, HR HV motor fan, Outcast side guards, PL Badland MX Buggy tires (also comes with originals), HR F/R chassis stiffeners, TBR front bumper, HR wheel nuts. Comes with stock Spectrum Tx.

$375 shipped (can throw in Tactic TTX Rx/Tx for additional $35)
$425 shipped with all the stuff below (add $35 for Tactic Tx/Rx) which includes parts to swap back to Typhon arms.

thumbnail (32).jpg
thumbnail (33).jpg
thumbnail (26).jpg
thumbnail (30).jpg
thumbnail (29).jpg
thumbnail (28).jpg
thumbnail (19).jpg
thumbnail (20).jpg
thumbnail (22).jpg
thumbnail (23).jpg
thumbnail (24).jpg
thumbnail (25).jpg
thumbnail (27).jpg
thumbnail (31).jpg

thumbnail (21).jpg

Typhon arms
thumbnail (2).jpg

Tyhpon Hubs, axles, hexes
thumbnail (3).jpg

Outcast body mounts, Tyhpon shock towers and standoffs.
thumbnail (8).jpg

Kraton front diff case and diff. Needs ring gear and pinion.

thumbnail (12).jpg
thumbnail (13).jpg
thumbnail (14).jpg

Kraton sideguards.

thumbnail (9).jpg

Outcast wing

thumbnail (35).jpg
thumbnail (36).jpg

Front typhon shocks. Rears were moved to the front and I put Outcast rears on the rear of this build as it sits along with Outcast shock towers front and rear.

thumbnail (37).jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested but I'm worried that if I broke an arm or something...I wouldn't know the part number lol

Awesome rig @Mongoose!! Someone will be very happy. For that price you can't go wrong. I JUST got a Felony. I have to give it a month at least. ? :rolleyes:(y)

Awesome rig @Mongoose!! Someone will be very happy. For that price you can't go wrong. I JUST got a Felony. I have to give it a month at least. ? :rolleyes:(y)

Thank ya sir! I completely get it if I buy another gun my wife will kill me.....unless I fund it with RC money ?????

PLEASE. Someone buy this so I don’t

I have bought boxes and boxes of Rc parts, electronic, and trucks off of Mongoose??

all were shipped very well never had any damage and had constant communication threw the transfer

Will you be able to ship it to Australia and what price in AUD, highly considering it as I've already got a Typhon that I'm working into a Kraphon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back