Typhon Typhon/Senton differences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nino

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Need something smaller than a Kraton for backyard bashing and such. Looking at some used Typhons. Any 8th scale buggy would do but want to keep it in the Arrma family for parts cross-compatibility. Anyway, probably would like to plop a SC body on there somewhere down the line. The Typhon is a bit wider than the Senton, right? Will that be a problem?

don't really care about the plastic bits like rollcage bumpers and mounts, I'll make something up

Don’t forget that the Kraton 4s is a 1/10 and the Typhon is a 1/8 so they really are a lot closer in size than you would think. The biggest difference being 3” width. But the aftermarket custom body market for the Kraton and Senton is well stocked, pick you up a mud buggy shell for $25!

Don’t forget that the Kraton 4s is a 1/10 and the Typhon is a 1/8 so they really are a lot closer in size than you would think. The biggest difference being 3” width. But the aftermarket custom body market for the Kraton and Senton is well stocked, pick you up a mud buggy shell for $25!

6s, not 3s and 4s... ✌??

You must have Typhon 6s, can't say enough how good that car is. Only Arrma car, that is ready for hard, realy hard stuff out of the box. I have Kraton V3 (heavily modified), Talion V4 (heavily modified), Typhon V4 and Typhon V3 converted to road speed car(XLX and 4070cm). Typhon V4 is bone stock, 20t pinion and Proline Badlands XTR, and Futaba reciever for my radio, and when I want to go out with my daughter and do stupid things I grab Typhon V4 and it's a good day every time. It is super easy to work on and durable beyond expectations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back