Typhon Typhon servo????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asphaltlou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Voltage
Ok, I can not keep a servo in my Typhon, I keep breaking the stockers. I've done some reading and noticed the some people use the savox 1210. I don't care about spend some extra money on it as long as it lasts. Any suggestions from my Arrma family would much appreciated. Thank you.

Stock servo might have plastic gears which are junk. Or you could try loosening your servo saver if it has one. The 1210 is an awesome servo.

I've taken apart the stock servo it does have metal and brass gears. But I noticed that they are very fine teeth. I can see them stripping easy.

Im new to this forum thing frist one I’ve joined. I will say the typhon is insane for an electronic rc. I’ve been out of the hobby for some time now and just got back in it. But I’m looking online to upgrade some parts on it like I have in the past and have found some cool stuff but does anyone know if anyone has come out with aluminum up and lower front control arms and lower ones for the back?

Im new to this forum thing frist one I’ve joined. I will say the typhon is insane for an electronic rc. I’ve been out of the hobby for some time now and just got back in it. But I’m looking online to upgrade some parts on it like I have in the past and have found some cool stuff but does anyone know if anyone has come out with aluminum up and lower front control arms and lower ones for the back?
I haven't seen any for the Typhon. That being said I also don't see them being necessary on this vehicle. They would ad weight and would more than likely bend alot under stress. I have only snapped one rear arm in all the hard driving that I do. That included about 15ft of air and a fence... if you do find some you should post them so we can check them out!

I haven't seen any for the Typhon. That being said I also don't see them being necessary on this vehicle. They would ad weight and would more than likely bend alot under stress. I have only snapped one rear arm in all the hard driving that I do. That included about 15ft of air and a fence... if you do find some you should post them so we can check them out!
Thank for your help and if I do find some I will post. This buggy is a beast I have gone thru two set of front tires already and I have not even had it a week. Mostly black to driving. I was a fan of nitro rc’s not any more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back