Typhon Typhon shell and spoiler on senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siw

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a senton, but like the look of the typhon.
What parts are needed to fit a typhon body to a senton?
I’m happy with keeping the wheels/arms etc, so do I just need a shell and spoiler? Or do I also need other bits like the mounts for the body too?

I actually think its a lot more complicated than that. Whilst the 3s chassis is the same, the front and rear bulkheads, arms, drives, suspension, towers etc etc are all different and different geometry.

I have a senton, but like the look of the typhon.
What parts are needed to fit a typhon body to a senton?
I’m happy with keeping the wheels/arms etc, so do I just need a shell and spoiler? Or do I also need other bits like the mounts for the body too?

Body, body mounts, wing, wing mount..

The 3s Typhon body posts will fit on the senton 3s bulk head covers.jennys has them cheap along with bulk heads .

Screenshot_20230130-083158.png

If you want the Typhon spoiler you'll need the wing mount and that should also fit on the senton bulk head/ shock tower

I actually think its a lot more complicated than that. Whilst the 3s chassis is the same, the front and rear bulkheads, arms, drives, suspension, towers etc etc are all different and different geometry.

Bulkheads are the same...👍

https://www.arrmaforum.com/members/dc6079.13575/.
This member has a thread on this..check it out
Ok sorry .seems like that member hasn't been seen since 2020 lol. Let me see if I find a video
Ok here is one for the granite but it should be the same for all of the 3s line.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info!
Np I'm trying to find a direct video for the senton but I can not find one on the web.jennys has what you need.are you going to use the stock Typhon wing or different one? I'm asking because if you use a different wing then the Typhon wing mount might not work
@Johnny b .thx for the wow..I hope it was a good wow lol I hope didn't say something bad .if I did plz correct me if I'm wrong bud

Last edited:
Any arrma 3s/4s wing will fit the stock typhon wing mount. That wing mount will fit any 3s (and I believe any 4s) tower. It’s still best to get the whole trim kit off Jenny’s. It has everything you need for cheaper than buying the individual parts. The different body mounts are all you need to put on the typhon body.

Np I'm trying to find a direct video for the senton but I can not find one on the web.jennys has what you need.are you going to use the stock Typhon wing or different one? I'm asking because if you use a different wing then the Typhon wing mount might not work
@Johnny b .thx for the wow..I hope it was a good wow lol I hope didn't say something bad .if I did plz correct me if I'm wrong bud
Nope, don't take it personal, free country. I have a very strong liking for sentons and sct's. I don't like to see them converted. Its a personal problem I need to work through. No offense, carry on. ✌️ :)

Nope, don't take it personal, free country. I have a very strong liking for sentons and sct's. I don't like to see them converted. Its a personal problem I need to work through. No offense, carry on. ✌️ :)
Oh ok cool.lol I thought it was me that said incorrect advice ..thanks Johnny b😁👍
Any arrma 3s/4s wing will fit the stock typhon wing mount. That wing mount will fit any 3s (and I believe any 4s) tower. It’s still best to get the whole trim kit off Jenny’s. It has everything you need for cheaper than buying the individual parts. The different body mounts are all you need to put on the typhon body.
This is why I asked if he planned on using stock arrma wings..other brand wings won't work unless they are modified to fit the Typhon wing mount due to body post position.
@Johnny b your love for the senton is like the love I have for my Big Papa long Rock..😍😍😍

Last edited:
Right there with ya Johhny! I would never do that to a SCT!! 👍 :ROFLMAO: 😁✌️

And b4 you ask.....😜....my Senton6s is 99% complete. Just need 2 parts and tires, hopefully arriving Wed. Then I'll take it for a rip and get some video!! Sooooo excited!!

And b4 you ask.....😜....my Senton6s is 99% complete. Just need 2 parts and tires, hopefully arriving Wed. Then I'll take it for a rip and get some video!! Sooooo excited!!
That's so awesome! Thanks! Please take some pics BEFORE running it! I want to take it all in fresh off the assembly line.:love:

I need a go pro camera.lol I want to make videos also but I can't hold my phone 🤳 and control my Big Papa long Rock the same time.🤣🤣

I need a go pro camera.lol I want to make videos also but I can't hold my phone 🤳 and control my Big Papa long Rock the same time.🤣🤣
Yea, the Gopro is def the way to go. Looks silly on your head, but who cares! 😜

Yea, the Gopro is def the way to go. Looks silly on your head, but who cares! 😜
Yeah does look like a third 👁️ hahahah
My wife helped me one time doing a video using my phone when I took out my speed boats but she couldn't keep up with it ..but I was thankful because I got my first run recorded with that particular rc boat.at least I have that .😁👍

I’ve ordered a new/stock wing and mounts from JRC. New mounts and shell from somewhere in the the uk.
if I like the look I might buy a second hand typhon then I can use both.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back