Typhon Typhon TLR battery tray.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powell987

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a decent battery tray for this or is everyone just using the stock one ?
Also has anyone ordered from jennys rc ? Is it genuine parts on there ?

Any recommendations for a decent battery tray for this or is everyone just using the stock one ?

Are you looking for additional stock trays? Or, you are wanting something more custom??

JennysRC.com is 100% legit and Ted the owner is one solid guy.
His site deals with genuine "Pulled" parts (meaning he gets his inventory by "breaking apart" whole Arrma RTR vehicles or Roller kits.)

I've ordered plenty from this site. I'm a satisfied customer.
Great prices, Quick shipments, No problems.

I've also used them quite a bit, but a little forewarning- you pay for shipping so if you order something get everything you need @ once to save some $. Even when I've gotten wrong parts, an email to Ted & everything is quickly rectified, no questions asked. Overall a very satisfied customer 🙂👍👍

I've also used them quite a bit, but a little forewarning- you pay for shipping so if you order something get everything you need @ once to save some $. Even when I've gotten wrong parts, an email to Ted & everything is quickly rectified, no questions asked. Overall a very satisfied customer 🙂👍👍

That part is true!
(Seems like his company got the reverse shipping deal when it comes to delivery costs...)

Plus, USPS sometimes mangles their "wimpy" packaging and metal parts can/have poked itself thru and gotten lost during delivery..
It's happened to me once.

Are you looking for additional stock trays? Or, you are wanting something more custom??

His site deals with genuine "Pulled" parts (meaning he gets his inventory by "breaking apart" whole Arrma RTR vehicles or Roller kits.)

+1 Ted is great 👍

Something more custom really…

Something more custom really…

Alright..
I think I can help you there.

Take a photo or two of your current setup and give me some ideas of what you are trying to do.
Or upload a sketch of what's on your mind and I'll see if I can design & print something to accommodate.

Using the stock tray, but I am 4S only for bashing.

If I were going to do 6S in the TLR, it seems to me max 2x 4000mah batteries would be what I would use and nothing over 5000. 2x 4000mah will fit in the tray nicely even more so if soft packs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back