Typhon Typhon TLR chassis protection ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powell987

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Is there anything out there to stop the TLR chassis getting all scratched when running it on a carpark ??
Any recommendations ?

Yep.. check out darkside studio arts.. pretty nice i must add!!

20220825_183455.jpg

20220118_183433.jpg

Last edited:
Will they protect it on tarmac though ?

Ok will take a look, i didnt know maybe if anyone 3D printed anything or if there was a part that can fix onto the bottom i found an rpm rear skid plate but couldn't seem to find a front one !
Yes.. if you pay the extra 10 bucks and get the Extreme Bash edition, if u notice on mine its very thick and has a rough texture.. he has some sales right now as well!! I have not seen or found a thicker more durable skin yet!! 😎

Will they protect it on tarmac though ?

Ok will take a look, i didnt know maybe if anyone 3D printed anything or if there was a part that can fix onto the bottom i found an rpm rear skid plate but couldn't seem to find a front one !

RPM skid plate in the rear and you can put the Arrma metal skid plate in the front or go with an EXB front bumper and that will have some front chassis protection (https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/tlr-typhon-front-skid-plate-mini-bumper.45565/). But a new chassis is like $50 and eventually you just get used to having character marks when bashing an aluminum chassis RC.

Just print off a pic you want on sticker paper. Laminate it with 2 or 3ml laminate paper (similar to what snowboarders use) and stick it on. That's what I did, just forget to mark the holes, but not hard to find the screws! :ROFLMAO:
20220721_231127.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back