Typhon Typhon TLR GT: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it looks good. 😎 At some point I have to move on from single color but masking looks super difficult though 🤣
To make masking easier, give Liquid Mask a try. It makes everything soooo much easier and you get super crisp lines. It's great stuff, you'll never go back to anything else.
1656094952739.png

There are manufacturers of this stuff other than Bittydesign. Was just the image I happened to grab.

Getting this body mon...much room under this body????I'm hoping a xlx2 on 2nd deck will fit
Honestly it might fit If you can get it in the center. I know I have zero problems fitting 2 of those super fans on the tp 4060.

Honestly it might fit If you can get it in the center. I know I have zero problems fitting 2 of those super fans on the tp 4060.
Hoping it'll fit this...been running vortek body on it

20220624_165805.jpg

20220624_165526.jpg

Couldn't imagine running 2 of those fans,on 4s 2 would be insane..been running 1 on 7.5v on 4060 an it does great...I've learned fan 2,3inchs from motor puts off a ton of air..distance makes big differences with those fans.they are BA thou..

Last edited:
Hoping it'll fit this...been running vortek body on it

View attachment 225668

View attachment 225669

Couldn't imagine running 2 of those fans,on 4s 2 would be insane..been running 1 on 7.5v on 4060 an it does great...I've learned fan 2,3inchs from motor puts off a ton of air..distance makes big differences with those fans.they are BA thou..
GOT 9TH 1 COMING IN MAIL 2MORROW 😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆

Screenshot_20220624-171809_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I got some of the avc 40x40x28mm ones off aliexpress or Banggood 5 for like $25-$30
haha my first purchase was from there but I didn't want to wait so long for the 2nd batch. Though I swear shipping speed has been increasing from china lately. got my aliexpress bulkheads in like 2-3 weeks from ship date.

haha my first purchase was from there but I didn't want to wait so long for the 2nd batch. Though I swear shipping speed has been increasing from china lately. got my aliexpress bulkheads in like 2-3 weeks from ship date.
Good to know,,motor I want is only available in china...I just FN ran a 116mph on 3s parallel in hot rod vendetta!!!!!!!!cars rolling the F out..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back