Typhon Typhon TLR GT: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

2-06-14_20-14-02-255.jpg

Tell me this isn't one of the sexiest Typhon GT ever, I dare you!!! :ROFLMAO: Yes, I'm very proud and in love.

Last edited:
Love the color bro, looks outstanding out under natural light (y)
If you'll allow me the indecency of a little constructive criticism...drop the front body posts by one or two holes (or drop with droop screws...or both). To my eye the gap from wheel well to tire top is a bit high...of course, if that's how you fly, then that's how you fly!! Looks great either way, just a thought :)

Love the color bro, looks outstanding out under natural light (y)
If you'll allow me the indecency of a little constructive criticism...drop the front body posts by one or two holes (or drop with droop screws...or both). To my eye the gap from wheel well to tire top is a bit high...of course, if that's how you fly, then that's how you fly!! Looks great either way, just a thought :)
Yea sadly I did have slight problems with putting the holes on the body right but the main culprit is the fact that my road is so terrible. IF I lowered the ride height it would look even better but I really can't lower it on that road. :cry:

Pretty sure I have the max ride height possible :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Yea sadly I did have slight problems with putting the holes on the body right but the main culprit is the fact that my road is so terrible. IF I lowered the ride height it would look even better but I really can't lower it on that road. :cry:

Pretty sure I have the max ride height possible :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Gotta do whatcha gotta do!! Not every road is the flat plane surface of a drift track that we all wish it was.

Looks awesome man!!!
Great job

I saw ajag post and I ran to the wifey like "ajag gave me a thumbs up!! I must be improving!!" :ROFLMAO: :love::ROFLMAO:
Ha ha
I’m just an rc enthusiast like you man 👍🏼

I appreciate the nice builds like yours ..looks awesome man

Honestly it’s a great looking car and you did a killer job ..congrats

Oooh wow, love this sexy rig, these 20 spoke new GRP and this fantastic blue color body, i love it.

Wow
10+ 10
More photos please, or will you have it in rig of month like next month?

Very nice build. Those curbs made my anxious though as you speed past them. 😆

Thanks guys! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it looks good. 😎 At some point I have to move on from single color but masking looks super difficult though 🤣

Sweet ride man *cough* shelf queen *cough*
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe you aren't wrong. The first body got ruined on like the first outing. 🤣
Oooh wow, love this sexy rig, these 20 spoke new GRP and this fantastic blue color body, i love it.

Wow
10+ 10
More photos please, or will you have it in rig of month like next month?
I'm hoping I can finally win one! 🤣
Very nice build. Those curbs made my anxious though as you speed past them. 😆
Funny you mention that because the wifey be freaked out every time 🤣. It's actually easier for me to drive like that because of how much the road sucks. If I don't avoid the middle I will be screwed 😱 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back