SOLD / FOUND Typhon TLR lower arm pill No.ARA320658

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My rear bulkhead broke which caused the pill drive shaft and hinge pin out managed to find the latter but no luck on the pill. Has anyone else coughed up the cash and have any left overs?
I bought the set from Jenny's, have only used one set for build. You're just talking about the little square thingies right? Do you still need these?

I bought the set from Jenny's, have only used one set for build. You're just talking about the little square thingies right? Do you still need these?
Yes!! the ones in the lower hinge blocks that holds the pin in. The little square thingy with the tiny hole directly in the middle.

Yes!! the ones in the lower hinge blocks that holds the pin in. The little square thingy with the tiny hole directly in the middle.
You still need them? If so I'll dig through the bag & check what I have when I get home from work 👍

My rear bulkhead broke which caused the pill drive shaft and hinge pin out managed to find the latter but no luck on the pill. Has anyone else coughed up the cash and have any left overs?
Have you bought it new? If so you have a whole bag with little adjustments. Maybe I am confused and talking about the completely wrong part. :) A little in camber does not hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back