Typhon Typhon tlr servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 370 servo stall Amps is over 6A I noticed. Do you think that will hurt the Max6 which is rated at 6A continuous?

This is from the Max6 instructions.

Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V and a cont. /peak current of 6A/25A for easily driving big tor que servos and high voltage servos.
I'm not sure

The 370 servo stall Amps is over 6A I noticed. Do you think that will hurt the Max6 which is rated at 6A continuous?

This is from the Max6 instructions.

Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V and a cont. /peak current of 6A/25A for easily driving big tor que servos and high voltage servos.
I have the 370 TBL on my Kraton EXB w MMX8S. I also run morat RC LED’s and a 50 mm motor fan on my 1717-1650 and I had to add the racers edge capacitor. It definitely seemed to smooth things out and for under $10 is a pretty good investment to protect your esc.

Last edited:
I ran the HobbyStar HBW-4717HV found here: https://www.rcjuice.com/servos/serv...speed-digital-brushless-waterproof-servo.html
On a V2 Infraction with 160 amp Spektrum ESC (not the stock 150 amp Spektrum) and it runs absolutely awesome! The BEC is set at 8.4 and it is a pretty perfect fit for this servo when you compare speed and cost. Also this is not a super high torque servo so with the infraction on street tires you don’t need a lot of torque but speed is key when you are running over 80 mph on an imperfect surface w some obstacles in the roadway. It has taken a few high speed crashes and thus far has been pretty perfect. I don’t have a way to personally verify whether it matches the claimed speed and torque but can only say that in this application it is pretty perfect for the price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back