Typhon Typhon TLR Truggified + Mojave tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Really liking how it drives with this setup. Mojave tires feel great on the typhon, and the air control is on point too. I also added an exb bumper after the footage was recorded and it's been great too. I rather run no bumper but it's a scary life lol.

Yeah for real bashing, a bumper is almost a prequisite.
I chose to run my TLRT without any front bumper. Just SS skid plates. I really don't like any front overhang from a purist perspective. To me it goes against the grain. Creates more of a lawn darting effect. In theory the wheels should hit first and the chassis will "Roll" out of the hit. Less of a direct impact. And not Spike into the ground. How the Track guys view it.;)
My TLRT won't be any Hard basher anyway. I have my other rigs for that.

Last edited:
Yeah for real bashing, a bumper is almost a prequisite.
I chose to run my TLRT without any front bumper. Just SS skid plates. I really don't like any front overhang from a purist perspective. To me it goes against the grain. Creates more of a lawn darting effect. In theory the wheels should hit first and the chassis will "Roll" out of the hit. Less of a direct impact. And not Spike into the ground. How the Track guys view it.;)
My TLRT won't be any Hard basher anyway. I have my other rigs for that.
Yea tbh I'm not sure why I did this to my typhon considering I have a kraton and talion and a truggified typhon 3s. It still drives great when I swap the wheels back to on road even with the truggified bits on. I might eventually get rid of the bumper though as the TLR looks really smexy without it haha.

LOL that dance from the wing to the front wheel in the middle was awesome!
Haha. She is a beast, that happens whenever I try to full throttle, even have 500k in center diff. Impossible to keep front down 🤣

Thank you for watching btw.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back