Typhon Typhon TLR with limitless towers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
Anyone know if the limitless towers are a direct fit with the typhon TLR or is there something I need to worry about?. I'm about to do a TyphonTLR GT conversion or at least try to :ROFLMAO:

That moment when you're doing a typhon gt and you don't even do speedruns.

Anyone know if the limitless towers are a direct fit with the typhon TLR or is there something I need to worry about?. I'm about to do a TyphonTLR GT conversion or at least try to :ROFLMAO:

Hey you aint the only one im guilty of that no 8s rips yet but them 4s pulls are stupid dumb fast 🤣

The towers are not direct fit unless you order these, i was going to put tlr shocks on my v3 but block set was out of order when they came out.

I installed all 4 tlr hinge braces with a minor mod by shaving the rear front nipple

C1BD6B43-52BE-44B9-B7FC-D776E3558E94.png

Hey you aint the only one im guilty of that no 8s rips yet but them 4s pulls are stupid dumb fast 🤣

The towers are not direct fit unless you order these, i was going to put tlr shocks on my v3 but block set was out of order when they came out.

I installed all 4 tlr hinge braces with a minor mod by shaving the rear front nipple

View attachment 211341
Damn thats really all I need? I'm pretty sure those actually came with my typhon TLR. You just got my hopes up so if you're wrong I'm going to haunt you for a week in your dreams. :ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO:

You need this part i just did it on my tlr You need the pins that thread to this also since the tlr pins arent threaded

976EF9C7-373D-41F4-9050-FD1372C2BA88.jpeg

And this is for the limitless front shock tower swap

Attachments

• 8FD94B4D-39B6-4072-AA35-880C9836AFDB.png
    8FD94B4D-39B6-4072-AA35-880C9836AFDB.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 43
You need this part i just did it on my tlr You need the pins that thread to this also since the tlr pins arent threaded

View attachment 211343
And this is for the limitless front shock tower swap
I was afraid of this; I actually have a typhon v5 steering bellcrank from jenny's and a TLR one. I guess I will just swap over the parts, Thanks!

@Kingleo619 Don't dream tonight!!! :ROFLMAO:

Wrong info bro my bad... i thought u was putting tlr towers on limitless. Didnt wipe all the eye boogers out my eye🤣

You will need to use the RTR V5 Typhon parts to run Lim towers. Best scenario.
TLRT has specific size shorter hinge pins for the mounting pills. The upper tower hinge pins is the concern here. The Lim towers have no Pill provision as you can see. You can run Lim towers however, make it work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back