Typhon Typhon to lwb conversion..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm swapping chassis and the dogbones I ordered for kraton to accommodate lwb have a bigger ball end on them on 1 side... Do I need a different diff or are the dogbones wrong

I'm swapping chassis and the dogbones I ordered for kraton to accommodate lwb have a bigger ball end on them on 1 side... Do I need a different diff or are the dogbones wrong
You shouldn't need the rear kraton dog bones if you're just stretching your typhon. You will need the longer rear center driveshaft & the longer rear chassis brace. Also some 55mm standoffs & some all thread rods to mount the body

You shouldn't need the rear kraton dog bones if you're just stretching your typhon. You will need the longer rear center driveshaft & the longer rear chassis brace. Also some 55mm standoffs & some all thread rods to mount the body
I messed up and ordered axle shafts instead of driveshaft... I screwed up

I messed up and ordered axle shafts instead of driveshaft... I screwed up
On the bright side, your talion uses the same dogbones so it's not a total loss. Now you have spares!

All done minus the driveshaft
IMG_20220921_195256.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back