Typhon Typhon to senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrglasso1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello all first post here. A few weeks ago I bought a typhon with all the parts with it to convert it to a senton. After a few weeks with the typhon I’m ready to run it as a senton! Love the look of the senton. He ran this same set up with good success. Basically I’m replacing both shock towers and all the body mounts to the senton as well as chassis side guards. I thinkk I have the parts lined up. Question on the body. For my first go I’m thinking of saving a little doh and just use the senton 4x4 body. Question is can I still use the center rollcage and tower with this set up.

Ok so forgive me for asking, but why didn't you just buy the Senton 6S? It shares a lot of the same parts with the Typhon.

I bought this second hand. He already had everything for both set ups. I had to replace the front diff housing so it’s torn apart already figured why not give the senton a run. I got everything for a great deal.

That makes sense then. I don't have a senton, but from what i heard the body's are very close to the same, so in theory the roll cage should work.

I know it's an old post but how do you replace the body mounts from a typhon to a senton?

Hey, I have a question because I've got the very same wish, to convert my tyhon to a senton, so if it's not to mich trouble could you sent me a parts list for what is needed to mske rhe conversion? And pleased could you post some pics please I would really like to see your Senphon! Or Senty or TySenth lol. I'm looking forward to the pics plus list. You would really do me a big big favor. Greets Macspacey

I am doing the it the other way around. You could run Typhon towers - you just have to order and adapt the body mounts from the Senton to fit the Typhon towers. Then of course rear and front bumper, as well as side guards. Add the Senton A Arms + Shocks from the senton are a tad smaller - but i guess it doesn't have a big impact - so it isnt necessary to change them. If you do you will also need the dogbones. Thats the imho cheapest conversion with added roll over stability from wider arms.

Hey, I have a question because I've got the very same wish, to convert my tyhon to a senton, so if it's not to mich trouble could you sent me a parts list for what is needed to mske rhe conversion? And pleased could you post some pics please I would really like to see your Senphon! Or Senty or TySenth lol. I'm looking forward to the pics plus list. You would really do me a big big favor. Greets Macspacey
If you want a true Senton, there are quite a few parts. If you just want a truck body on a Typhon, that’s a lot easier. You just need the body mounts from the Senton. The rear needs a little sculpting to fit the rear tower, but it’s not hard.

Hey guys.
I decimated by Typhon chassis by full sending it into a parked car😆
thinking about buying a senton but want to know what Typhon parts will fit Senton 3s ?
I still have a lot of Typhon upgrades I never bothered to put on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back