Typhon Typhon Tower Upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeRealD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Seems like voltage hobbies is no longer producing typhon shock towers. Any suggestions on towers for hard bashing? besides JBIRC

Seems like voltage hobbies is no longer producing typhon shock towers. Any suggestions on towers for hard bashing? besides JBIRC
The 7075 towers from Alza Racing not the 6065.

don't see any 7075. Just 6068 and cf
Oh wth the Outcast and Kraton have a 7075 option. Well the 6068 is still stronger than the stock towers.

Oh wth the Outcast and Kraton have a 7075 option. Well the 6068 is still stronger than the stock towers.
Just wait on the M2C's. Won't be long.

Like @bicketybam said, M2C towers in testing! Should be out soon!:cool: ?Here is a shot of my V4. Extra lip on front to help protect upper shock and cap.

Attachments

• 72184706_1222240601297465_3040938099422003200_n.jpg
    72184706_1222240601297465_3040938099422003200_n.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 54
M2C towers in testing! Should be out soon!:cool: ?
Shut the front door!!!!! Man I was sooooo close to finishing this Typhon build. Now I have to wait for towers too? ?✌?

Shut the front door!!!!! Man I was sooooo close to finishing this Typhon build. Now I have to wait for towers too? ?✌?
Worth the wait!! It doesn't take him long to produce the towers so it should be real soon! Talion towers already available!

Because that's what you need on a speed runner ?

Because that's what you need on a speed runner ?
You know my crash rate. If this thing goes over 100mph what’s the chances the stock towers stay straight? ??‍♂️???

Like @bicketybam said, M2C towers in testing! Should be out soon!:cool: ?Here is a shot of my V4. Extra lip on front to help protect upper shock and cap.
Yep stumbled across your vid last night. I imagine ill grab those m2c towers when available. Talion didnt take long at all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back