Typhon Typhon track racing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black-Hammer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Vorteks
Hi I race my Typhon on off road dirt tracks. Are there any setups for this car that would help me on the track. I've already upgraded the servo, wheels and tires. Any help would be welcomed.

Hi I race my Typhon on off road dirt tracks. Are there any setups for this car that would help me on the track. I've already upgraded the servo, wheels and tires. Any help would be welcomed.
Hi. I have just got into racing at the local dirt track. I have started with the diffs 7k front 10k center 5k rear and the shock oils 600 front and 450 rear. Waiting for delivery on team Durango spring set. Also changed servo and servo mount. all bearings to avid, the other makes don't last. Still getting into it. I have a Talion for the track also, which is much easier to handle

Hi. I have just got into racing at the local dirt track. I have started with the diffs 7k front 10k center 5k rear and the shock oils 600 front and 450 rear. Waiting for delivery on team Durango spring set. Also changed servo and servo mount. all bearings to avid, the other makes don't last. Still getting into it. I have a Talion for the track also, which is much easier to handle

Awsome. Do you knw that the stock diff oil and shock oil is?

just bought a typhon for racing and like every ready to run I took it home and tore it all apart and my diffs were also not completely filled.i wish someone would take away arrmas locktite. they use it on things that don't need it and they use WAY to much.i wish I could by them in kit form. car looks nice. been racing on and off for 30 years and never owned a 1/8 buggy. rain this week will make me wait for next sunday,

I track bash with my Typhon, but no racing. Runs great. I run 10k-100k-10k in my diffs, stock springs and 25wt oil. Go talk to the Mugen guys for setup tips, the front end of our buggy is pretty much exactly the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back