Typhon using MBX7 A arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil-T

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
On my research into building my Typhon I’ve found a few references to that of using Mugen MBX7 A arms to allow better drive clearance.

Most of the info is a little dated so does it still apply to the V4 Typhon?

On my research into building my Typhon I’ve found a few references to that of using Mugen MBX7 A arms to allow better drive clearance.

Most of the info is a little dated so does it still apply to the V4 Typhon?
As Arrma has not changed any of the a arms or anything they attach to since the V1 I would say yes it should still apply to the V4.

Right ok, I wonder why it appears to of once been a popular mod and now hardy mentioned.

What are the benefits if anyone know, obviously as above I’ve seen it allows more clearance when lowering.

Right ok, I wonder why it appears to of once been a popular mod and now hardy mentioned.

What are the benefits if anyone know, obviously as above I’ve seen it allows more clearance when lowering.
If they are anything like the arms on my D8T they are likely a lot stronger than the Arrma ones.

And I just stumbled across a post on Facebook that says MBX6 not MBX7 a arms.
Screenshot_20190903-152159_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1567545735228.jpg

Hmm maybe I have the wrong generation then?!

Hmm maybe I have the wrong generation then?!
Idk this was the first time I had heard anything about this and like I said I just happened to see this posted on one of the Facebook pages. It was actually a comment to a post I was following.

Some more research does see a few state MBX7 so maybe the 6 & 7 fit.

Might just order some to try, but I haven’t seen the A arms as I known failure point on the Typhon so not sure if it’s a worthwhile upgrade.

Some more research does see a few state MBX7 so maybe the 6 & 7 fit.

Might just order some to try, but I haven’t seen the A arms as I known failure point on the Typhon so not sure if it’s a worthwhile upgrade.
It does happen but usually only when a fence post jumps out in front of you ?

It was more for the ability to lower it more without rubbing issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back