Typhon Typhon v4 reverse issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomer

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
I have the new Typhon v4 with the spectrum radio. I am unable to get the buggy to go into reverse if the radio is set on the 50% throttle setting. 100% is fine, and 75% is fine with the throttle endpoints turned to maximum. Forward is fine on all 3 throttle settings. Any suggestions?

I have the new Typhon v4 with the spectrum radio. I am unable to get the buggy to go into reverse if the radio is set on the 50% throttle setting. 100% is fine, and 75% is fine with the throttle endpoints turned to maximum. Forward is fine on all 3 throttle settings. Any suggestions?
Welcome to the forum. This is an issue with the V4’s. I have a typhon V4 and it does the same thing. I believe one member had to rebind the transmitter to the receiver and it solved the issue. Or as Armadillo suggested, get rid of it and buy a replacement

1832797E-2B8D-4F50-8980-8638F279721E.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Literally joined the forum to eventually ask about this same issue on the V4 Typhon I just bought. Is the included spektrum equipment really that bad? I thought it was the same equipment as in my ECX torment and I don't have too many issues with that. After only two run sessions with the Typhon I seem to be have a couple problems (that cursory google/forum searches chalk up to "radio issues) that occur more frequently than they seemed to on my Torment. First is this reverse issue which never happened on the torment, and second is "momentary disruptions in control", I shall call it. I am planning to re-calibrate the endpoints tonight before running and see if that helps with either, thought its hard to troubleshoot the connection issue since its so random, but it did cause me to hit and ride up on a curb last night run into my own ankle pretty hard. I can't imagine this happening at 70mph...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back