Senton Typhon v5 6s guts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
I suppose I could just go see, but I'm so busy with projects.

Does anyone know if they will fit in then Senton 6s V3?

Thanks guys!

20211022_100418.jpg

Yeah snag a new motor mount on jennysrc and slide that motor right in. The updated center diff/motor mount from v4 and up is nicer than the v3 for sure.

Only $12!? 🤩🤩🤩
Yeah they are cheap and way better/user friendly to me. I like the v5 receiver box too. It's a little bigger. I think it would come with the plastics set on there or you could search for one by whatever the part number is on the exploded view and put it where your current one is.

senton4.jpg

Yes , Typhon and Senton basically are ..... WERE !! .... the same .My first Arrma was a Typhon 6s V3 that I drove as a Typhon maybe twice , then converted it to a Senton ( fr/rr bumpers , side guards , towers , body mounts ) but left the wider Typhon arms ,tires . cool because the Typhon has sway bars . Put a Slash body on it and went out and had fun with . Then saw the V3 Senton so bought it , and sold the Typhon/Senton build .
If all the parts were still available , I'd buy a new TLR Typhon and build me a new Senton !!!!
Again Dam it Arrma , bring back the Senton 6s !!!!

That Senton 6s v3 is still one of my all time favorite pre-painted bodies, it is just plain cool! I think that this one was the first to use the combo matte/gloss that Arrma seems to put on most of there bodies these days.

I like painting my own, but for my SCT410, I had to get a S6Sv3 body. :)

Note, I do have a front bumper, but the body is a bit long, and covers the SCT410 bumper.
Senton Tekno.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back