Typhon Typhon w/SRC Terrain Crushers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrangeDRAGON

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Raider
I honestly didn't think they would fit/work. Other wheel/tire combos didn't work because there was no turning radius available (needs more offset). But the SRC's incredibly massive huge rims allow full lock-to-lock turning when the suspension is at normal ride height. The only time the turning binds is when the A-Arms are extended and then at about 85-90% steering it will make contact with the shock spring. A simple adjustment on the droop screw and dial back the endpoints a touch and problem solved.

IMG_0489.jpg

It's nice to have different sets of wheels that make such a difference in driving capabilities/characteristics...

Pretty cool , I got a set myself , if you look at my profile pic they were on my slash 4x4 monster I built , now sold and I kept the terrain crushers for my kraton. I cant wait to try them out on it.

I will work on a video, they are no 'harder' on the drivetrain on the Typhon than they are on the Kraton/Talion etc. but technically more unsprung weight = more work, so you could say they are harder on the drivetrain than stock, yes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back