Typhon Typhon with a baja bug body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deimos

Reaction score
Just wondering is it possible to fit the proline baja bug (full fender or normal) on the typhon 6s and if anyone made it i would appreciate some pics.

I feel like it would look awesome with that typhon wing but i can see that being the biggest problem to fit properly.

Just wondering is it possible to fit the proline baja bug (full fender or normal) on the typhon 6s and if anyone made it i would appreciate some pics.

I feel like it would look awesome with that typhon wing but i can see that being the biggest problem to fit properly.
I would look at the one for the Traxxas Slash it should fit fairly well. You might have to do some trimming.

I would look at the one for the Traxxas Slash it should fit fairly well. You might have to do some trimming.
I just saw a video on YouTube earlier today that a guy had a sick custom bug body on a Typhon. Not sure what brand the body was. If I find it I'll post the link

I just saw a video on YouTube earlier today that a guy had a sick custom bug body on a Typhon. Not sure what brand the body was. If I find it I'll post the link
Possibly one of the eBay ones?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-131739_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-131739_YouTube.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 101
The thing is i want to get a 6s rig and the typhon seems the best to me, and i like the body that comes with it but i know i would like to have a baja bug buggy at one point so im exploring the options.

The Baja bug fits great on the Outcast 6s, same chassis as the Typhon, the only thing I would worry about is the wheels rubbing on the body, but like I said earlier I'm pretty sure it will work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back