Typhon Typhon with limitless shocktowers and shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
Hi guys..

Im doing a typhon 6s v1 street basher project atm and your knowledge is helpfull because i want to go with the limitless shocktower and shocks..for that fast and sleek look..i think i saw it somewhere here ( that inspired me to start it all ) ..and i am wondering is this a plug and play swap???
Just install the shocktower and shocks?
Or is there more things too it?

And my second question...

I really like the hoons on the typhon..but they wear so quick? so should i change the hexes to squares and go 1/5 grp? or is it better to keep it with the normal 1/8 tires?

Im not going for that ultimate speed pass..just want a good looking&fast street basher buggy ??

Thanks for your input guys it helps a lot!

The only issue is body posts. The rear limitless tower won’t hold the Typhon rear body posts at the same height. You can get creative and make it work, but it’s not plug and play.

This is a picture of my Typhon 6s with Limitless shocks and towers. The rear tower was cut related to messing around with wing designs. As Jon stated you will have to figure out the rear body mounts. I taped the sides/Velcro instead.
Typhon setup Capture.JPG

Thnx guys!!!!

I guess i only go for the limitless front then :)
It looks so cool with the low profile shocktower ?

For tires im still not sure...i have searched for rear fellony tires but almost everywhere they are out of stock..

So well see when they come back ?

The rear shock tower needs longer body posts. They can be purchased as a separate arrma part with short, medium and long body posts.

Thnx guys!!!!

I guess i only go for the limitless front then :)
It looks so cool with the low profile shocktower ?

For tires im still not sure...i have searched for rear fellony tires but almost everywhere they are out of stock..

So well see when they come back ?
Just got done putting felony rears on mine
2B5F146D-0E7A-46A8-953A-5A50C3E1596E.jpeg

I like the look of a low tower in the front also, I'm running the Alza racing ultralow shock tower on my stretched Typhon, with Limitless shocks. I kept the stock tower in the rear for now, as I didn't want to lose the wing mount ability. If I go with a different wing setup I'll probably use the Alza unit for the rear as well, or a Limitless unit

unnamed.jpg

I like the look of a low tower in the front also, I'm running the Alza racing ultralow shock tower on my stretched Typhon, with Limitless shocks. I kept the stock tower in the rear for now, as I didn't want to lose the wing mount ability. If I go with a different wing setup I'll probably use the Alza unit for the rear as well, or a Limitless unit

View attachment 106788

When i see all these really good looking typhons...im so happy i started building mine ??

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back