Typhon Typhon6s wheelie issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead54

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Having issue with typhon 6s wont do wheelies tires are breaking loose to fast is there a all terrain tire that is recommend and a street tire as well that any one knows of preferably belted?

It's so funny how some people come on the forums and complain their car won't do wheelies and how to fix it. Then other people complaining how come always does wheelies and how to fix it.

High traction tires and stiff center diff fluid might be a good start. Pro line Badlands are pretty badass on a Typhon.

lol my typhon was doing wheelies with mojave tires and 500k in the center diff.

I run Badlands MX28's. They are belted. Will need the aluminum hubs though unfortunately. Expensive setup but as said above...badass. I am currently looking for an alternative but have yet to find anything.
Yes aluminum hubs and preferably the Zero offset offset or whatever proline calls it. The small one.

Having issue with typhon 6s wont do wheelies tires are breaking loose to fast is there a all terrain tire that is recommend and a street tire as well that any one knows of preferably belted?
Check this out it will wheelie flip whatever. 500k center 60k front 30rear. And max punch

Badlands MX28

Yes aluminum hubs and preferably the Zero offset offset or whatever proline calls it. The small one.
Do they make the 17mm in the short offset? The only ones i could find were the wider ones. IIRC the only ones that are available in zero offset are in 12mm hex for the 2.8's. the 3.8's have a zero offset 17mm also.

It's so funny how some people come on the forums and complain their car won't do wheelies and how to fix it. Then other people complaining how come always does wheelies and how to fix it.

High traction tires and stiff center diff fluid might be a good start. Pro line Badlands are pretty badass on a Typhon.

Good call out there. Why I like to have two sets of tires for the Typhon one set with small notches PL Blockade great for low traction and grass. Then the PL MX28 Badlands they make in that same series for the Typhon...mega grip. Just mount the right set for the environment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back