Typhon Typohn complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brakemanbobsmith

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
  2. Talion
20170618_160425.jpg
20170618_155948.jpg
Well got the Typhon finished up.
Ready to try some speed runs .

Nice set up. Should see some good speed outta that. Should look up delta platik speed run body's. Will give u more aerodynamics :)
I'm putting a max5 I won in a raffle and pairing it with a tp power 12hp 2200 kv motor and will run 8s 150c. Ready for some real speed. Just need advice on a ripple killer. What size pack are u running there?

Nice set up. Should see some good speed outta that. Should look up delta platik speed run body's. Will give u more aerodynamics :)
I'm putting a max5 I won in a raffle and pairing it with a tp power 12hp 2200 kv motor and will run 8s 150c. Ready for some real speed. Just need advice on a ripple killer. What size pack are u running there?
We are running the 4 pack from KillMode it is rated at 8800uf but tests out closer to 10,000uf.
At the time we bought ours KillMode was making 6 packs but they were not ready yet. Would have gone with them if they were and I would recommend them if your looking to buy. They are high quality packs and the best out there in my opinion.
Kind of wishing we would have gone with the tp power motor ourselves now.
Made first passes last night on 5200/50C 6s batteries an best we got was 92mph but may have not given it a proper distance to get up to full speed.
Defiantly need better batteries an my just have to take a hard look at that tp motor lol

I can point you in the right direction for a tp motor. I'm currently emailing the guy to buy one. I got it for around 200 delivered to Australia.
Thanks for the ripple killer info. I don't understand what the Uf ratings mean but just don't know how big I should get it

I can point you in the right direction for a tp motor. I'm currently emailing the guy to buy one. I got it for around 200 delivered to Australia.
Thanks for the ripple killer info. I don't understand what the Uf ratings mean but just don't know how big I should get it
KillMode has YouTube videos that can help you with sizing questions, he helped us out. The Uf is the capacitors rated capacity. The more the better up to a point lol.

KillMode has YouTube videos that can help you with sizing questions, he helped us out. The Uf is the capacitors rated capacity. The more the better up to a point lol.
Cool thanks will check it out. Well that Phillip J guy is running a xl2 like you with a tp motor and he got 151 outta it. Ur only a new hundred dollars and mods away ;)

Don't know if it'll make much difference but I'd take ur rear mud guards off to let the air go thru. You sorta have a wall that will create drag. Could have got u that extra 1-3mph

Cool thanks will check it out. Well that Phillip J guy is running a xl2 like you with a tp motor and he got 151 outta it. Ur only a new hundred dollars and mods away ;)

Don't know if it'll make much difference but I'd take ur rear mud guards off to let the air go thru. You sorta have a wall that will create drag. Could have got u that extra 1-3mph
Thanks ,we already did before we made our runs.
Yea we are going to look at the tp power motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back