Felony Tyre combos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
Hi guys, this is definately in my next car slot but the wheels concern me, normally different sized tyres front and back would indicate a center diff or back wheel drive.

On this model they compensated for this by having different sizes diffs, this means that every pair of tyres will need to be the same size as stock and you can't put a set of four identicals on, the hoons are also pricey.

What's the thoughts here? I don't want to be bound by running hoons only, i prefer foams, are there any compatible tyres or foams from other brands out there?

Yeah it’s just a matter of having a spare front diff ring and pinion on hand if you wanna run aftermarket tires.

Hi guys, this is definately in my next car slot but the wheels concern me, normally different sized tyres front and back would indicate a center diff or back wheel drive.

On this model they compensated for this by having different sizes diffs, this means that every pair of tyres will need to be the same size as stock and you can't put a set of four identicals on, the hoons are also pricey.

What's the thoughts here? I don't want to be bound by running hoons only, i prefer foams, are there any compatible tyres or foams from other brands out there?

Diff gears have different number of teeth

Front - GP5
Input: ARA311016 - 15T
Main: ARA311017 - 42T

Rear - GP6
Input: ARA311018 - 14T
Main: ARA311019 - 45T

If you want to run same size tire front and back.. Just change out to either GP6 in the front.. Or GP5 in the rear.. So that the diffs match

Thanks guys, kind of sucks having to do that though, a center diff should have been standard really in my opinion.

Since this topic is about the wheels I think I can post my question in here.

How would a Felony body look on an Infraction?
Would it look good with extended wheel hexes at the rear?

That way it would be a good way to 'make' a Fellony with handbrake, with the option to change front and rear tires with aftermarket tires...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back