U GOTTA FAST RC?? PROVE IT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
got to talking with @MFM about his badazz 100mph mojave an who can get the mojo to 100mph first.the word (competition) came up.so instead of 100 mojo comp we came up with this
0-60 DRAG RACE COMPETITION USEING GNSS.so for now well keep it simple.
1 Any rc
2 6s maximum
3 must use grp or hoon tires
4 public non-treated roads only
Heres my zero traction pull from other day.who can beat it?????let the sh*t talking companion begin.so if you think your fast,BRING IT.ME AN MY NOTORIOUS WILL BE COMFERTLY SITTING ON THE TOP OF THE LIST..

Screenshot_20210203-171319_GNSS PA.jpg

Should video footage be a requisite to ensure the rules are being adhered to?
You could pull good numbers running 8s down a hill.

got to talking with @MFM about his badazz 100mph mojave an who can get the mojo to 100mph first.the word (competition) came up.so instead of 100 mojo comp we came up with this
1 Any rc
2 6s maximum
Heres my zero traction pull from other day.who can beat it?????let the sh*t talking companion begin.so if you think your fast,BRING IT.ME AN MY NOTORIOUS WILL BE COMFERTLY SITTING ON THE TOP OF THE LIST..

View attachment 124687
You got the footage of the Noto hitting the 60 in that time. I wouldn’t mind seeing that.

You got the footage of the Noto hitting the 60 in that time. I wouldn’t mind seeing that.
I haven't tryed useing gnss app and recording a video at same time yet.but ill get a good video soon.tomorrow night we are dropping into single digits temps here in the midwest so not much ripping to be had in freezing whether.dammit I'm ready for summer already
Should video footage be a requisite to ensure the rules are being adhered to?
You could pull good numbers running 8s down a hill.
I'm working with the 3 main men on this forum about setting up some rules an regulations for the gnss drag fun I'm trying to setup.hopefully they can help with setting it all up.update soon

1 Any rc
2 6s maximum

View attachment 124687
Gonna have to wait til the weather clears here before I can enter this comp. Pretty sure the snow would affect grip from s standing start. Tire chains maybe:unsure:

Gonna have to wait til the weather clears here before I can enter this comp. Pretty sure the snow would affect grip from s standing start. Tire chains maybe:unsure:
Chains or studded tires.how cool would studded ice drag racing be.throwing icy rooster tails..🤘🤙🤘

1 Any rc
2 6s maximum
Bad weather and no high-end 6s batteries prevent me from participating.

With freezing hitting Europe next week, i was actually thinking to try something similar but on ice

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back