UDR body onto Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kire76

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Hi guys, today I broke really hard my mojave's body, I was thinking on using traxxas UDR to replace it, because it's cheaper, simpler than Mojave's body and both are 420mm wheelbase.

Has anyone done this? Or know of any body that fits Mojave?

Thanks

UDR is just panels on a chassis integrated cage. You can probably make it work, but the time and materials to make a custom short course cage to fit the Mojave and the UDR body both is likely much more expensive than a Mojave body off of Jennys

Hi guys, today I broke really hard my mojave's body, I was thinking on using traxxas UDR to replace it, because it's cheaper, simpler than Mojave's body and both are 420mm wheelbase.

Has anyone done this? Or know of any body that fits Mojave?

Thanks
The only thing I’ve found are the replacement Arrma Mojave bodies, either prepainted or clear. Like @ABabyEater said, the other desert style trucks near this scale use panels, not individual single piece bodies. And I haven’t found any one piece lexan bodies that come close to this wheelbase. I just got a clear Arrma one, I’ll paint it up as soon as I decide on the design. Also, if you want it as a spare body and use your beat up one for bashing, keep in mind the clear bodies don’t include the skids, front bumper bar, cage, interior panel, etc. Cheaper and easier to buy a new take-off from a breaker that still has all that stuff on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back