Kraton UDR KRATON 6S BODY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not worth the effort IMHO. Have looked at it. The UDR body is even too large for the Mojave chassis. (XLWB chassis) And the way it attaches on the UDR is the main problem. It is essentially not to be removed as a standard lid/body. I am sure it can be done....but with much effort. And may not be durable or stout enough on an Arrma 6s rig. Also, the UDR body is super expensive with all the pieces required.!!!
My spin. :cool:

Yeah you'll have to get creative to cover that rear end part....

udr7.jpg

udr9.jpg

Not worth the effort IMHO. Have looked at it. The UDR body is even too large for the Mojave chassis. (XLWB chassis) And the way it attaches on the UDR is the main problem. It is essentially not to be removed as a standard lid/body. I am sure it can be done....but with much effort. And may not be durable or stout enough on an Arrma 6s rig. Also, the UDR body is super expensive with all the pieces required.!!!
My spin. :cool:
Your spin is right on. And thank you for your efforts sizing it up. Like the look/usability factor of the UDR. Should have asked: Anybody know of cool alternative body ideas. Basher Queen used an FS racing 1/8 ATOM. I'm trying for a fully BUGGYđź‘€'D deal or desert truck look, open to just really off road. Could buy a tubing bender, turn it into a real Super Champ.

Back