SOLD / FOUND (UK) Arrma Kraton 8S 1/5 (12S, FULLY UPPGRADED M2C, VITAVON)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs1811

Reaction score
Looking to sell Arrma Kraton 1/5 12S (FULLY UPPGRADED M2C Racing, VITAVON)
Would prefer to sell it in RTR but could potentially sell in parts or as a roller etc.

In great condition and working order - only run a few times.
Heavily upgraded with M2C Racing and Vitavon parts. Running on 12s

Looking for at least £1500 ono RTR. Don't really want to sell it but need cash for something else.

SPECS:
R-Snake/ Flier 400A ESC 3-16S + USB Link (QS8 connectors) (running on 12s)
Castle Creations Motor 2028-800kV Unsensored Motor
Peakeater 16S 8000uf Cap Pack
Power HD WH-65KG Servo
Thunderoos Dual 18k motor fan (with x-maxx heatsink)
Radiolink RC6GS V2 2.4G 6CH Transmitter+R7FG Gyro Inside Receiver

-M2C
m2C 3200 ARRMA KRATON 8S CHASSIS KIT
m2c 3250 ARRMA KRATON 8 S MOTOR MOUNT
m2c 3290 ARRMA 8S REAR HINGE PIN SUPPORT BLOCK
m2c 3285 ARRMA 8S FRONT HINGE PIN SUPPORT BLOCK
m2c 3225 ARRMA SERVO SAVER AXLE
m2c 3253 and 3254 MOTOR MOUNT SLIDES
m2c 310926B OVERKILL CVD OUTDRIVE DRIVESHAFTS (Rear)
m2c 310926 CVD OUTDRIVE DRIVESHAFTS (Front)
m2c 310924 REAR CENTER DRIVESHAFT
m2C 310923 FRONT CENTER DRIVESHAFT
m2c 3491 ARRMA KRATON 8S FRONT 7MM ISB SHOCK KIT
M2C 3236 ARRMA 8S RTR 5MM REAR SHOCK SHAFTS

Vitavon CNC Alu7075 Diff Case x2 (Front and Rear) silver (diff weight: 1M F/ Earplugs C/ 500K R)
Vitavon CNC aluminum7075 servo saver (red)
Vitavon redesigned CNC alu7075 steering Bell crank (red)
Vitavon CNC aluminum7075 front knuckle V2 (red)
Vitavon CNC aluminum7075 rear hub (red)

Pro-Line Badlands MX43 Tyres
probodyrc Unbreakable RC body
RPM A-arms
RPM Mud Guards
EXB - Pivot Ball - CNC Aluminum
Outcast Front Bumper
3DRC Wing Mount
3DRC Bumper Support
Dusty Motors Dirt Protection Cover - Universal Size XXXL (unused Velcro included in its box)
Turnigy battery straps

Currently running 34T Saga Pinion / 39T Arrma Spur 1 Zee 1500mah 4s Lipo (used for Thunderoos fan) 1 Yowoo 2200mAh 2s lipo (used to power rx, servo) 1 CNHL MiniStar 1600mAh 4s lipo (used for Radiolink transmitter)

Lipos to run car not included

Spare parts include Bumpers, Wheelie bar, diff oil, gears, m2c parts (including m2c steering bell crank), screws...

Original box included.

Can be posted.

IMG_20220529_134505.jpg

IMG_20220529_135548.jpg

IMG_20220529_135719.jpg

IMG_20220529_140925.jpg

IMG_20220529_141252_1.jpg

Need to post a price

Damn sick build. I hope you got all the money if you ended up selling it. I just had a question about your shock bodies. I’m trying to replace mine and rebuild my shocks or find a good set of aftermarket shocks but not having much luck. Are those aftermarket shock bodies or just the OEM ones sanded down?

Also, if you end up parting the vehicle out, or selling with the stock wheels and are looking to sell just the MX43 tires and wheels, I’d be interested. Thanks

Damn sick build. I hope you got all the money if you ended up selling it. I just had a question about your shock bodies. I’m trying to replace mine and rebuild my shocks or find a good set of aftermarket shocks but not having much luck. Are those aftermarket shock bodies or just the OEM ones sanded down?

Also, if you end up parting the vehicle out, or selling with the stock wheels and are looking to sell just the MX43 tires and wheels, I’d be interested. Thanks
I ended up selling it in parts (parting it out). Selling the parts on the 'Arrma buy sell and trade uk' Facebook group. A good amount of it has sold including the mx43 wheels/tires unfortunately.

The shock shafts are the m2c 3491 7mm ISB shock kit (just the front pair) (still for sale - complete shocks), for the shock body they are just OEM sanded down (don't think there are any aftermarket bodies). I was going to change the springs to VG Racing springs prior to selling as the stocks were a bit soft I found especially with the extra weight of bigger motor etc.
https://www.vgracing.com/product/Kraton_8s_Springs.html
Screenshot_2022-08-24-23-23-58-559_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Ok thanks for the reply. I went with the hot racing bleeder caps and bottoms, and M2C 5mm shafts and pistons but the o rings wore out and destroyed the inside of the stock shock bodies. I figured I’d ask if there were other shock body options out there.

Haven’t found any aftermarket shocks yet other than some no names on eBay and GPM’s which have no feedback anywhere so I’ll probably end up rebuilding mine.

I actually found your post by googling the 3-D RC bumper support. I have the same one and someone told me I had it mounted upside down because the lettering was backwards. I was looking for other pictures of it installed and yours was the only one I found. I was glad to see your Lettering was backwards also.

I don’t have my Kraton with me to try flipping it around but I feel like I put it on that way because that’s how it fit best. I never noticed the lettering was backwards until he mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back